![]() |
| DB & Mama 2011 |
It's crazy how many times a day he can watch a one single movie. I think the count has been 4 at the maximum so far. He's memorized scenes and knows when things are to happen. With Cars, for example, during the opening race car scene, he knows the exact time when there would be a break during the Sheryl Crow song playing in the background. He also drags me in to watch "our songs" so we can sing and dance along to them. For instance, during the My Neighbor Totoro theme song ("Hey, Let's Go!") and the cruising song from Cars ("Life Could Be a Dream (Sh-Boom)"), he takes my hand from wherever I am and drags me in to watch the song with him. We then imitate the little dance movements from the scenes. It's kind cute, really. :)
I'm not going to lie, however. Hearing these shows multiple times a day gets annoying. But I suppose we put up with it somehow.

No comments:
Post a Comment